This Kids Digital U website is operated by and d/b/a Children’s News Network, Inc. We are located at 31 Thorpe Road in Needham, MA 02494
- BASIC TERMS
Outside of the tuitions noted for our after-school, evening and weekend programs and summer camps, we make no assurance as to the accuracy of any information posted on this website. By using this website you agree to the following:
- Verify any information we present for yourself
- Hold any and all employees of Kids Digital U (dba Children’s News Network, Inc) harmless for any omission of facts.
- This website is for informational purposes only.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
- We use Google Analytics, like 99% of services like us, to track this data
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber-crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
We do not sell products on this website per se. We do enroll students in our after school, evening and weekend programs and summer camps.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (www.kidsdigitalu.com/contact). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.